11: Project Chasms - Part 3, Prototype Feedback and The Bug
We discuss our prototype of Chasms as it's used in the wild, successfully supporting a real business.
- We talk about the success of the prototype as it is being used by a service provider
- We talk about known costs for some of the APIs being used
- We discuss priorities for development before sales become the focus
- A particular user using a particular chat interface is triggering errors that we cannot easily reproduce
- Then it gets revealed that the browser being used is Internet Explorer and Randy refuses to continue working on the project
- Sharks with freakin' laser beams, man
Join our newsletter
This Old App is produced by the folks at CTO Think.© 2018 This Old App. All Rights Reserved.